Don't let your makeup swelter with the heat during Fashion Week. Pop into one of Triumph Hotels' seven boutique properties in iconic N.Y.C. neighborhoods to get a beauty refresh. The neighborhood hotels are partnering with Pucker (by celebrity makeup artist Julio Sandino), to offer quick "on-demand” makeup applications at each property, from Tribeca to NoMad to Upper West Side and beyond. And guess what? It's free.
The "Get Puckered" Beauty Service includes application of simple on-trend makeup looks, like sheer coverage, powder, blush, concealer, lip color, brow fill-in, and mascara. Yes, you will always be ready for your close-up.
You don't have to be a guest at the hotel, but all services are first come, first serve. Still, when you're between Derek Lam and Thakoon, consider popping in for a beauty fixer-upper.
Here's the schedule:
- Wednesday, September 9: The Evelyn, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 10: Hotel Chandler, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday, September 11: Hotel Belleclaire, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Monday, September 14: Hotel Edison, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 15: The Iroquois, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 16: The Cosmopolitan, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 17: Washington Jefferson, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.